Monday, February 8, 2010

Our Next Juicy Assignment

OK......Kids are back at school it is time to get stuck into spending a bit of time getting those juicy juices going.

"Our next creative assignment is all about ENOUGH."

What is enough to you? Maybe you've had enough of something or someone. Maybe you are not getting enough!!! Are you ever going to be satisfied when you have enough?

Here is the space and time for you to paint, sculpt, make, draw, photograph, write, doodle, post inspiring quotes, links to news items....WHATEVER GETS YOUR JUICES GOING...so go to it juicy women. You've got the next two weeks to post on this topic starting from now

4 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!! How to post? Here or on FB?? Just getting started. Happy posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard Kiessa. The easiest way is to post your artwork to your flickr account and paste the link as a comment here. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enough.
    I've had enough of hostility. I've had enough of hiding from it.
    Lately two situations in my life have been hostilely trying to invade my peace and I have had enough.
    I have worked very hard for my peace and no amount of negativity is ever going to be able to take it away.
    I have just realised that fact and now I am free, I dont need to hide anymore.
    The weight has lifted and when the negativity is fired in my direction my joy and peace deflects it and I laugh as it backfires in the snipers face.
    This may seem cruel but it is not of my doing and I stand tall in truth and justice.
    Bang, bang.. I am not dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annabella, that is reassuring, inspiring and commendable.
    i hope you can stay stong in your peace, and that you deflect peace out, there is to much negativity.

    ReplyDelete

Followers