Tuesday, February 9, 2010

EnOugh is EnOugh


I've had ENOUGH children. 3 daughters to care for, we have ENOUGH money- we don't need much. Sometimes I say "I've had ENOUGH"- but i know, i would gladly cope with more.
the MORE children I have the MORE active I become. I do much MORE now than when I was only responsible for me- I used to say "there's not ENOUGH time", but now I make the time.
Resourceful and organised, we can have ENOUGH.

With many voices we say "WE"VE HAD ENOUGH" - but we are not heard, or rather ignored... whether we rally for home birth, old growth forest or climate change...

Have you heard of FREEGANISM? when there is EXCESS produced that you can eat from dumpsters, a society with MORE then ENOUGH, has given birth to a movement, a lifestyle, and a solution. Dumpster Diving and Squatting unused buildings, occupying spaces that are forgotten, and discarded.

Mother Earth has ENOUGH, yet we rape her resources to fill the wallets of a few. These FEW will never have ENOUGH in their wallet, for they are soulless destroyers, without conscience.

well i say: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, do you really need that Air-Con? what are you consuming? and does it really matter? I hear of the fad about 365 consumer-free challenge: but mostly it is a joke at best- "OH" they say, "i'll buy no new clothes for a year!" but I'll still drive my 4WD, and have the pay-tv and the Air-Con and the gormet organic food imported from italy... get real. Are you so consumerist that the challenge reduces your consumption to a point still higher than the average hippy or low-income family?
THINK about it.

ENOUGH said!


2 comments:

  1. Amy I can never get enough of your passionate protest....gooooo girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. more too come.... i'm considering a part 2!

    ReplyDelete

Followers