Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where do you create?

I have a bureau I bought from an op-shop years ago. I thought at the time it would be the perfect space to write at. A desk of one's own? I've tried to write there a few times but it just doesn't work. I store my paints and paper and other art stuff there but I don't really use it for what I intented. It just doesn't feel right. I have other places I like to create. Not always the most convenient places but they just feel good. I write in bed. I paint on the floor. I draw at the dining room table. I find my art where I can get it. And I carry my camera. The perfect mobile art studio. Where do you create? Have you got a nook tucked away or do you spread out? What space inspires you? Show us your creative space. Post directly on Creative Juices or through flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers